Thursday, April 1, 2010

If music be the food of love... it's gotta be by Dream Theater.

'Ello, poppet...

MUAHAHAHAHA.

Sorry for that.

I have NO IDEA where that came from.

Now, I *could* be watching Pirates of the Carribean right now and pretending to be Barbossa.

But that would be dorky.

REALLY dorky.

...

Anyway... sorry I haven't blogged in a while. I've been pretty busy lately/ I sadly could not think of anything to write about. Pretty pathetic, right?

Hmm...

So how are you?

Yeah?

I'm pretty good myself. My boy is nice. He's tall and gingery and likes Julia Nunes. Who I really like. She plays the ukelele.

You know who else I listen to a lot? Dream Theater. They're this AWESOME prog metal band that I may/may not be in love with. I think he may have been classically trained. Which is pretty cool.

Singing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment