Friday, April 23, 2010

Good afternoon, world and all who inhabit it!

So... yeah.



Sorry for not posting more. I have been very busy lately/haven't thought of any topics, so I guess I'm just going to make it something like a public diary. Except less explicit. ;D OHO!



Well, the other day I had a couple buddies over. And my boyfriend. Which was nice. :) Mary, Gabe, and Cory. We watched a couple movies in my basement with pretzels, peanut M&M's, and SKITTLES(my favorites.) Cory seems to be a pretty big admirer of Patrick Swayze and his manliness that drips from every pore, so imagine his surprise when I suggest we watch 'To Wong Foo, Thanks For Everything, Julie Newmar,' a movie about three drag queens who get stuck in the Midwest on their way to Los Angeles. Starring: Wesley Snipes, John Leguizamo, Stockard Channing, and... wait for it... Patrick Swayze. In drag. Priceless...

Anyhow, Cory seemed to enjoy it. It's a pretty funny movie. After that, he had to leave(volleyball practice. Pshaw.) but mary, Gabe and I watched Phantom of the Opera and sang along VERY loudly. It was a good time.

Anyhow, I'd best be getting back to my homework.

Signing off.

P.S. I'M GETTING A PHONE UPGRADE!

No comments:

Post a Comment