Monday, May 31, 2010

ALL THE SINGLE LADIES!

I was listening to my iPod(hence the mainstream lyric title) and chatting with peoples on Facebook, when I had this epiphany.



Girls can be bitches.



I mean, think about it! Boys tend to whine about their problems(and, believe it or not, the amount of time they beat each other up about these is very low), but girls are catty. Girls spread rumors. Girls break hearts.

I know I shouldn't really be saying this considering I don't exactly have an extra chromosome of my own, but it's true! I myself have been bitchy to so-called "friends" and a she-douche to an old boyfriend or two, so I would know!

So, girls, have you done something mean to someone that you never pictured yourself doing? And guys, have you been hurt by a girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment