Monday, June 14, 2010

I'm a copycat.

My good friend Keavy posted a list on her blog (http://gowatchthegeek.wordpress.com/) entitled "Things I like about myself." I have decided to do the same. Enjoy.


Things I Like About Myself:

1) My diverse taste in music.
2) My sense of humor
3) My freckles
4) How I get along with (most) people
5) My taste in literature
6) My passion. I'm a very passionate person.
7) My contentedness with life.
8) My collarbone (don't judge me. I have a thing for collarbones.)
9) My voice, speaking and otherwise.
10) My eyebrows.
11) My taste in clothing.
12) How I write good stories and poems
13) My belly button(INNIES UNITE!)
14) How affectionate I am.
15) My chicken wrists. Annoying when it comes to bracelets, but very graceful-looking.

NOW YOU. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF?

No comments:

Post a Comment