Saturday, March 13, 2010

First Post! Huzzah!

Hello there, young blog stalker!

There is absolutely NO PURPOSE to this blog. Whatsoever.

I guess I COULD critique movies or offer some weekly wisdom to those in need of such things, but a) I don't have the slightest idea why people would base their own opinion of a film on someone else's, and b) you must be pretty insecure to be looking at a BLOG for some pretty, meaningful words so you can get through the day.

But this is NOT a bashfest.

I guess I'll just post random stories here once a week or something like that. I might even forget this blog even exists.

Maybe.

Well... I guess that's it.

Goodnight, folks.

Signing out.

1 comment:

  1. very good, sir.
    please don't stop posting.
    cara, andrew, hannah, and like all of my blogging people never ever post and i am terribly lonely.
    not that i post consistently or anything.
    tis murie, by the way.
    sooo.
    yeah.

    ReplyDelete